September 13thINCLUDEME Good practices
To address the importance of designing and developing DES ...
July 15thINCLUDEME Newsletter June 2022
The work, The 3rd newsletter of the INCLUDEME project is online! ...
May 24thINCLUDEME 6th Transnational Meeting
The INCLUDEME 6th Transnational Meeting was organised on Bucharest ...
- Create & Play - the H5P way!
- Piloting the INCLUDEME Platform
- 200+ digital educational assets
- 5 games for disabled children
- Accessibility recommendations & tips
- Piloting workflow
- INCLUDEME Pilots
- INCLUDEME Platform development
- INCLUDEME Platform testing
Individuals & Community
Inclusive education practices across
educational, economic, social and cultural contexts.
Enable disabled and disadvantaged learners to improve the quality of their lives through the provision of customizable digital learning environments available in both formal and informal settings
Invest in the teaching staff skills to optimize the capacity ti effectively employofsupporting technologies that foster inclusive education.
Support communities to be more inclusive, by increasing awareness and equipping the relevant stakeholders with the knowledge, methodologies and tools needed to address social exclusion and equality issues.
Create synergies among local and European communities that drive awareness, change of perceptions,leading to immediate actions and long-term strategies that support inclusive education.
- Stakeholder analysis
- Website and social presence
- Pilot guidelines
- Platform design specifications
- Platform development & Accessibility tools