June 15thInterviews with target groups, Teachers
Between 19th May – 14th June 2021, the INCLUDEME partners ...
June 06thINCLUDEME – Project branding online presence
The deliverable D7.2 carried out in the WP 7 – Project branding ...
- Questionnaire on the use of accessibility features in education
- INCLUDEME Stakeholder analysis
- Project website and social presence
- Project logo and visual identity
- INCLUDEME Pilot guidelines
- INCLUDEME Platform design
Individuals & Community
Inclusive education practices across
educational, economic, social and cultural contexts.
Enable disabled and disadvantaged learners to improve the quality of their lives through the provision of customizable digital learning environments available in both formal and informal settings
Invest in the teaching staff skills to optimize the capacity ti effectively employofsupporting technologies that foster inclusive education.
Support communities to be more inclusive, by increasing awareness and equipping the relevant stakeholders with the knowledge, methodologies and tools needed to address social exclusion and equality issues.
Create synergies among local and European communities that drive awareness, change of perceptions,leading to immediate actions and long-term strategies that support inclusive education.
- Stakeholder analysis
- Website and social presence
- Pilot guidelines
- Platform design specifications
- Platform development & Accessibility tools