July 15thINCLUDEME Newsletter June 2023
The work, The 5th newsletter of the INCLUDEME project is online! ...
May 17thINCLUDEME 8th Transnational Meeting 2023
The INCLUDEME 8th Transnational Meeting was organised on Bucharest ...
- Create & Play - the H5P way!
- Piloting the INCLUDEME Platform
- 400+ multilanguage digital educational assets
- 5 games for disabled children
- Accessibility recommendations & tips
- Piloting workflow
- INCLUDEME Pilots
- INCLUDEME Exploitation
- INCLUDEME Teacher training
Individuals & Community
Inclusive education practices across
educational, economic, social and cultural contexts.
Enable disabled and disadvantaged learners to improve the quality of their lives through the provision of customizable digital learning environments available in both formal and informal settings
Invest in the teaching staff skills to optimize the capacity ti effectively employofsupporting technologies that foster inclusive education.
Support communities to be more inclusive, by increasing awareness and equipping the relevant stakeholders with the knowledge, methodologies and tools needed to address social exclusion and equality issues.
Create synergies among local and European communities that drive awareness, change of perceptions,leading to immediate actions and long-term strategies that support inclusive education.
- Stakeholder analysis
- Website and social presence
- Pilot guidelines
- Platform design specifications
- Platform development & Accessibility tools