February 12thMeet the INCLUDEME partners
The consortium features expertise and experience that illustrate ...
- Questionnaire on the use of accessibility features in education
- INCLUDEME Stakeholder analysis
- Project website and social presence
- Project logo and visual identity
- INCLUDEME Pilot guidelines
- INCLUDEME Platform design
Individuals & Community
Inclusive education practices across
educational, economic, social, and cultural contexts.
Enable disabled and disadvantaged learners to improve the quality of their lives through the provision of customizable digital learning environments available in both formal and informal settings
Invest in the teaching staff skills to optimize the capacity ti effectively employofsupporting technologies that foster inclusive education.
Support communities to be more inclusive, by increasing awareness and equipping the relevant stakeholders with the knowledge, methodologies and tools needed to address social exclusion and equality issues.
Create synergies among local and European communities that drive awareness, change of perceptions,leading to immediate actions and long-term strategies that support inclusive education.
- Stakeholder analysis
- Website and social presence
- Pilot guidelines
- Platform design specifications
- Platform development & Accessibility tools